1 month, 1 week until U-Day


It is one month and one week until we leave for Uganda and the Renewal Summit 2017 conference.

We are excited to attend the Renewal Summit at Ggaba Community Church.

Purpose & Objectives of the Conference

The six main objectives of this conference will be:

  1. To communicate God’s big picture of transformation and rally God’s children to actively be a part of it.
  2. To communicate the calling and the transformational stories of Gaba Church and Africa Renewal Ministries.
  3. To provide information concerning engagement opportunities in line with Africa Renewal Ministries and society at large.
  4. To explore the challenges, opportunities and strategies on how to create impact in society.
  5. To provide an opportunity for the different change agents and partners to interact, connect and inspire each other.
  6. To bring spiritual renewal to the participants.

The team includes:
  • Ken & Chris Harvey (yay Chris!!!!)
  • Ron, Bonnie & Brandon Chase
  • Sailer Galusha-McRobbie
  • Sean & Emily Thome
  • Dave Howard (me)

As always, we welcome your prayers and look forward to representing Canby Christian Church and Jesus Christ!

Dave

Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 
Phillipians 3:12-14

Comments

Popular Posts